Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Just finished this today. What an excellent memoir about Kelly Corrigan's role as a mother and daughter during her fight against breast cancer. Thank you Becky for recommending it!

My book club is currently reading this book for our February selection. It is another memoir on a vastly different subject: cross country traveling through the Middle East. Definitely not a book I would pick up on my own. And that is one of the reasons why I love my book club so much.
This is the book I want to read next.
This is the fourth book in the Shopaholic series. I read the first three in the last couple of years. Meghan zipped through my copies in less than a week and then bought the one above over the weekend and finished it yesterday. So, now I am going to borrow her copy. If you haven't read these yet, they are a hoot. Very light, funny reading and the main character, Becky Bloomwood will have you laughing out loud. And also, the movie based on the first book will be out February 13th.


No comments: