Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl, Super Baby, Super Nachos!

Big day across the nation today. We will be watching the Steelers and Cardinals go up against each other with our friends, the Shaws. Tanya Shaw is from the Pittsburg area, and Jack and I grew up in Arizona, so this should make for a fun evening. Actually, Jack says he is rooting for the Steelers....what is up with that? You know who I am actually rooting for? This little guy right here:


I am all about the Super Bowl commercials, and I love me some E-trade baby! Is that not hysterical?!?

I'm also all about the food. And I am thinking big plates of nachos. Lots of cheese, jalepenos, beans, ground beef, sour cream.....mmmmmm. Also, I'm thinking Diet, Version 3.0 starts Monday morning. Good Lord, it's a good thing I'm fairly active because every event seems to be tied around food for me. But that's a whole 'nother post.

Go Cardinals! And E-trade baby!

No comments: