Friday, June 5, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Back by popular demand: a new blog post! My fans demanded it, so who am I to withhold any longer? Seriously, read the reviews I have received recently:

"You need to blog again! I go there pretty much every day and there is never a new post!!"
Claire McAfee, sent via email

"I am sick of seeing Kris Allen at the top of your blog."
Jack McAfee, via IM conversation

Whatever on that last review.

So, anyways, last day of school was yesterday!! Currently, it is 8:05am and I am still the only one awake in the house. Ahhhh, cup of coffee and peace and quiet. Love summer vacation.

Other big event yesterday: Meghan turned Sweet 16!! And she has the driver's license to prove it! More on that and the rest of her birthday in the next blog post which I hope to have time for later today. Until then, I am enjoying my slumbering house and the full expanse of summer ahead.

No comments: