Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We Sing, We Dance, We Blog

The new cd from Jason Mraz called "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" is out today. I picked it up at Target this afternoon. We have been waiting for this in our household since first hearing about it. Jack and I love Jason Mraz, and even Meghan has taken a few of his songs off our iTunes library for herself. I am listening to it right now for the first time, and it's good. I also think it is really going to grow on me as I keep listening. That's how Mr. A-Z was for me....the more I listened, the more I loved it. It is probably one of Jack's top 5 favorite cds, while I prefer Waiting for My Rocket to Come. If I had a bucket list so to speak, of things to do before I died, seeing Jason Mraz live in a cozy venue would be on the short list. Jack and I have talked about it. We would fly to a new city, go see Jason, take in sights for a day and then fly back home. Ahhh, we got to get working on that one.

Still need to post pictures of Claire with her quilt. I have a couple of her working on it, but I need to snap one of the prodigy seamstress with her finished quilt top. That's to come.

No comments: