Sunday, October 19, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition!

How do you like the new digs? I was tired of the bright red and wanted to find something more graphically-designed, so not knowing anything about HTML codes, I googled blog layouts and came across the Leelou site. There are lots of fun designs, and the designer offers them for free! She only requests that you add her button to your sidebar so people can link to her site if they need a bloggy change. So, you will see the cute leelou button on the left over there. Gosh, I wish I could make over my house as easily (and cheap!) as my blog.

And because I won't let myself post without a picture or image (c'mon, you know you just skim over the pictureless posts on other blogs, right?), here are some cute Halloween stickers that match my new blog color theme:


I am so drawn to retro looking images lately. Funny how retro now includes anything from the '80s on back. Old I tell you.... I am getting old as dirt.

No comments: