Sunday, October 19, 2008

What the hell happened to rock n roll?

I've been in the habit for awhile of playing my ipod shuffle while cleaning up dishes after dinner (as opposed to the loftier use I used to have for it.....running. Got to get back into THAT habit.) Anyways, Fallout Boy's "I Don't Care" has been my favorite tune for the last week or so. It makes me want to drive about 100 miles an hour on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Wait. Sorry.....wrong song. ANYWAYS, I love to rock out to this song while my bad ass self puts leftovers away in knock-off Tupperware. The video is great too. My politically correct, socially moral side stifles a giggle behind my hand-covered mouth while my mean, sarcastic side laughs hysterically from beginning to end. (Warning, it's got some bad words, a flip of the finger and some offensive scenes, so while Meghan and I watch it, I am not subjecting Anna to it. Just saying...)


No comments: