Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And the Oscar goes to....


Loved it! But, honestly, I have not seen any of the other Academy Award-nominated movies so what would I know? (In fact, the Cohen brothers movie, No Country For Old Men, would probably be my pick if I had seen it. Two of my all-time favorite movies are Raising Arizona and Fargo. You just plain can't go wrong with the Cohen brothers.) However, Juno was really sweet, quirky and funny. And the lead actress (I forget her name) was outstanding. Loved her. Loved Michael Cera, loved Jason Bateman, loved Alison Janey. Lots of love for this movie.

OK, in fear that this has turned into a movie blog, I am going to try to get back to some crafty, quilty-type posts. I haven't sewn anything in a week, but I am anxious to do so. Be back with something crafty to show you.....hopefully!

No comments: