Friday, January 4, 2008

Fabrics dancing in my head

How's that resolution of yours coming along, you ask? The one about spending more time on creative pursuits. Well......

So far, I've organized the kids' 15 cumulative years of schoolwork that had occupied various nooks and corners of my closet. Clean, organized house? check. Nurturing my soul? Yeah, not so much. However, I have been thinking about projects and fabrics and what I want to get started on next week. Decisions, decisions.

Should I start playing with the fabulous Amy Butler fabrics my mom gave me for Christmas?Perhaps I should keep working on my folky looking stars from a Brannock & Patek line called Four Seasons.
Or I could do something with these yummy pink and brown charm squares from Judie Rothermel's Charleston IV line.
On the other hand, I can't wait to do something with these Shangri-La fat quarters from 3 Sisters. Or the Jelly Roll in the same line of fabrics.

Sigh. This could take some time.

No comments: