Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Becky!

One of my dearest friends, Becky, had a birthday last Friday and I just wanted to acknowledge it on my blog.  Becky and I have known each other since our oldest kids were just babies.  (Over 16 years ago!)  I love Becky.  We raised our kids from babies to toddlers to preschoolers together over lots of laughs, occasional tears, and many bottles of wine.  She is so dear to me, and even though our friendship has been long distance over the past 10 years since we moved to Texas, she is one of those people that I can talk to and it feels like we were together just yesterday.  So, a belated Happy Birthday to you Becky!   Lots of love!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok Tracey...I have a couple tears right now! Thanks for the kind words and the birthday wishes. And ditto on the sentiments regarding ease of our friendship...I cannot believe how long you've all lived away until I add up the years! It's just so darned comfortable with you! I love that! :)