Saturday, March 6, 2010

LOLs

If you are ever in need of a pick-me-up, I thought I would share three websites I have bookmarked that never cease to provide me with a good, proverbial LOL.  Sometimes they even provide me with the elusive ROTFLMAO.   In no order of preference:


At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me.  Then, I burst out laughing.  My sides; they still hurt.  You have to go to the site to read the caption.  I swear, every third or fourth entry on this site is downright hysterical. 

This site captures pics of....well.....exactly what the website is called: cake wrecks.  The funny thing is, these cakes are all professionally made.  You have to go to the site to read the captions along with the pictures.  I've spent way too much time guffawing here over cake tragedies.

And lastly, a site you probably have already heard about, but is so mind-numbingly, atrociously, head-shakingly funny that I must include it:

 
Oh my gosh.  The funny on this site.  I always tell myself, "Okay, just one more page and I'm done."  But I can't help myself and before I know it I've clicked through 20 pages of images....each one more absurd (and hysterical) than the next.  Plus, it makes trips to Walmart now a bit of a sport, armed with my camera phone and a heightened sense of  OMG alert.  Ahh, People of Walmart, you're the best.

Okay, big day tomorrow, so expect another post soon.  I won't entirely give it away except to say:
Meghan, Claire and Anna - meet Kevin, Joe and Nick.

No comments: